Questionaries for ticket opening!
To access these settings:
When enabled, before the ticket is created the user will receive a prompt to fill up your customized questionary.
- Form Title → The title that will be displayed at the top of the form interaction.
- Question Title → The question or phrase the user will input an answer based on.
- Question Placeholder → The placeholder, or guide text, for the input field
- Required → Wether the selected question should be mandatory before sending the form, or not.
- Multi-line Input → Wether to display the input field as a multi-line field, or not.
- Minimum Input → The minimum required amount of characters to be taken as a valid response, leave empty for 0.
- Maximum Input → The maximum amount of characters that should be used when responding to a form, leave empty for 4000
Note that you'll be able to add up to 5 individual questions per each form
If you are new to Discord's application commands and it's terminology you may found this quick visual guide useful to understand which text will be placed on the user's view
Dashboard Example Form
Make sure to always save changes using the pop-up shown whenever a change is done.