Automate your ticket system!
To access these settings:
When enabled, this setting allows you to decide what should be done if the ticket creator leaves the server: deleting or closing the ticket.
If enabled, the ticket creator will be DMed the set message whenever the ticket is closed.
If enabled, the ticket creator will be DMed the set message once the ticket is opened.
- Automations stop running after 7 days or whenever the ticket is closed (if the ticket is reopened automations will run again)
- You can have up to 5 automations per panel
All details that are unlocked by enabling the
Show Advanced Automationare indicated by a 🔧 emoji.
- Check to see if a message → is found within X time or not found within X time
- For → The time frame in which the message should be looked for, you can choose a preset or insert a custom number in the right box (in seconds).
- It should check → Once and stop or until stopped. You can stop it by using the
/automationcommand or by closing the ticket.
- 🔧 If a message is found in x time → Either if the timer you choose should restart or continue. Note that this will setting will only appear when you have selected the
not found within X timecheck type.
- 🔧 After the action runs it should → Choose if the bot should keep or continue checking for messages or the abscense of them.
These settings apply for all of these automation triggers:
- Ticket Closed
- Ticket Re-Opened
- Ticket Created
- Ticket Owner Left Server
- Close Ask Message
- 🔧 Delay running the action for → Choose how long after the trigger should the selected action be executed, you can choose a preset or insert a custom number in the right box (in seconds.)
Make sure to always save changes using the pop-up shown whenever a change is done.